Trygons has developed a new kind of fluid goggles based on the requests and ideas of many top athletes.
The hole design was based on a direct 3d laser scan of Herbert Nitsch's face mold.
It was considered necessary back in 2007, when developing no-limits equipment for his legendary 214meters world record.
Back then, ordinary masks where slowing him down or even got swept away!
So, we came up with a lot of new features to improve the many advantages of this free-diving apparatus.
1) There is a clear space underneath the lens, so as to be able to see over outside the water also, without taking off the goggles.
2) They are sealing partially the eyes so as to have a slow temperature change when passing through thermoclines.
3) Through a simple procedure the lenses are put in the ideal position for every diver. They get the proper distance from each other and the closest to the eye . The result is a very improved sight.
4) Of course, minimization helped to make them as hydrodynamic and light as possible. High Index Lenses and elastic body makes them almost indestructible. All of that in a very affordable price, probably the lowest in the market.
5) The lens is as close as possible to the eye (averaging 3-4mm!), giving a very good sight, without tunnel vision.
Setting up your fluid goggles:
Put a meter-mass on top of your eyes horizontally. Face to a camera at approx. 2Meter (6feet) distance. Look to the camera and take a picture (see bellow).
Rinse and dry your goggles at the end of your diving day. Do not leave them in the sun or hot places.
Customized for you with 141.00€+postage!