Trygons has finally came up with a better noseclip. Its quality was already
proven by Herbert Nitsch himself: 3 new world records!
Like he put it: " I don't have to bother about my noseclip any more.
Once this thing is closed, it stays there for ever."
This little apparatus has a lot into it:
- It is machined fully by automated cnc and made of a 7071 series aluminum alloy block.
- It can stop at any position, as it has no restraining steps when closing
- Absence of elasticity, makes the grip the strongest possible, exactly as it is needed for deep equalizing. Its shape on the other hand is so as to close the nose closest to the bone as possible. This feature can make the difference for the “deepest” equalization.
- It is impossible to break it with normal use, so no more last minute panics within a competition.
- Anodized "in-house" also available in red.
- With a very stylish design.
Price is 55 euro/per piece + postage